Which of the following can you use to extend an SAP cloud platform front end application
By using the portal plugin on SAP Web IDE, you can extend and customize the sites. The SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication service supports the identity lifecycle management for SAP Cloud Platform applications, and optionally for on-premise applications.
What is the purpose of persistence services provided by SAP cloud platform
One of the most important capabilities of SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP); as an open, enterprise class Platform-as-a-Service offering from SAP, is to provide persistence on the cloud for data storage purposes. This concept is referred to as DbaaS or Database-as-a-Service.Aug 22, 2016
Which SAP Fiori app is used to create a purchase order
In SAP GUI, you use Transaction ME21N (Create Purchase Order), which is available in SAP Fiori as the Create Purchase Order – Advanced legacy app.Mar 7, 2022
Which of the following product lines does the SAPs 4HANA system rely on for procurement functions
Which of the following product lines does the SAP S/4HANA system rely on for procurement functions? B. SAP Ariba .
Which of the following tools are used to support SAP activate cloud deployment experience
SAP Solution Manager 7.2, which supports the SAP Activate implementation approach, can be used as a project management tool.Feb 2, 2017
Which are the key advantages that customers can enjoy with SAPs 4HANA extensibility
The benefits in SAP S/4HANA implementations, that includes SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Extended Edition in de-coupling business process extensions are:
- Lower efforts in software upgrades.
- more upgrades -> Faster innovation cycles.
- Enables very agile implementation –> shorter implementation cycles.
Which method Cannot be used for transition of SAP ECC to SAPs 4HANA
It is better not to include the Unicode conversion project in an SAP S/4HANA Conversion project; It must be taken up as a separate project and your SAP ECC system must be an AS ABAP system. Dual-stack systems are not supported for the conversion.Sep 12, 2018
On which of the following key concepts is SAPs 4HANA Mainly based
Distributed data storage is one of the key concepts which SAP S/4HANA is mainly based.
Which databases are supported by SAP cloud platform data and storage services
A: SAP Cloud Platform currently provides the following services for data & storage:
- SAP Cloud Platform SAP HANA service.
- SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services.
- PostgreSQL on SAP Cloud Platform.
- MongoDB on SAP Cloud Platform.
- SAP Cloud Platform SAP ASE service.
- Object Store on SAP Cloud Platform.
How does SAP cloud platform work
How do I create a purchase order in SAP Fiori
Create: When the user chooses to create a purchase order from the MPOC app by selecting a plant and company code combination for an SAP S/4HANA connected system, the user would be navigated to the object page of the Fiori app, 'Manage Purchase Orders' at the connected system, which allows the user to create the Aug 9, 2021
Which functions are available in SAP Fiori manage purchase requisition app
General Overview of SAP Fiori Apps Related To Purchase Requisition Process
- Create Purchase Requisition.
- My Purchase Requisition.
- Manage Purchase Requisition.
- Manage Purchase Requisition – Professional.
- Create Purchase Order via Purchase Requisition Assignment List.
- Create Purchase Requisition – Advanced.
How do I approve a purchase order on Fiori app
- Log on the website link using any browser or configure your Fiori App on your Android system.
- Enter Username and password.
- Scroll down to “Buyer” Section and Click “Approve Purchase Orders” logo.
- Select the Purchase Order number on Left side to look into details.
How do I create a purchase order from a purchase requisition in SAP
Creating Purchase Order from Purchase Requisition
Step 1 − Enter TCode to go to the purchase order home screen. Select Purchase Requisition as shown in the following screenshot. Step 2 − Provide the purchase requisition number for which you want to create a purchase order. Then select the execute icon.
How do I create a purchase order with references in SAP
Create SAP Purchase Order with Reference to RFQ
- Directly start the transaction ME21N from the command field.
- Navigate to the following path in SAP Easy Access Menu: Logistic -> Material Management -> Purchasing -> RFQ/Quotation -> Request for Quotation -> Create.
Which of the following are SAP Fiori apps that are used for the basic procurement process
Top 10 must-have SAP Fiori apps for Sourcing and Procurement
- SAP Fiori Manage Source lists app.
- SAP Fiori Approve Purchase Contracts app.
- SAP Fiori Service Entry Sheets app.
- SAP Fiori Schedule Purchasing jobs app.
- SAP Fiori Order from Requisition app.
- SAP Fiori Manage Purchase Requisition app.
In which object do you define which SAP Fiori apps a user can use
To use SAP Fiori apps, users need app-specific SAP Fiori user interface (UI) entities and authorizations. You assign these types of entitites to users by means of PFCG roles. The SAP Fiori UI entities that define which SAP Fiori apps are displayed to the user. The apps are organized through catalogs and groups.
What information can the analytical purchasing group activity SAP Fiori app provide
Analytical SAP Fiori apps bring visibility by enabling you to track KPIs and analyze data graphically or in tabulated format. You can get real-time KPI-driven analytics in purchasing spend, invoice spend, contract compliance, and supplier evaluation.