What is an object list in SAP
An object list should contain all objects relevant for translation. Object lists serve as the basis for an evaluation and the resulting creation of worklists and statistics. Only the objects contained in the object list appear in the worklists and statistics. Note This document explains how to create one object list.
What are ABAP list features
- Creating, changing, and managing layouts. Layouts enable you to change the format of reports.
- Sorting in ascending and descending order.
- Setting a filter.
- Displaying totals and subtotals.
- Displaying detailed information.
- Printing lists and print preview.
- Exporting data.
What are the tools in SAP
- Diagnostic Tools. Holistic solution and application lifecycle management requires efficient collaboration between multiple tools from different vendors, SAP and non-SAP.
- Troubleshooting Tools.
- Connectivity Tools.
- Software Logistics Tools.
- Upgrade & Transformation Tools.
What are the different types of SAP
Types of SAP modules
- SAP financial accounting (FI)
- SAP financial supply chain management (FSCM)
- SAP controlling (CO)
- SAP materials management (MM)
- SAP sales and distribution (SD)
- SAP logistics execution (LE)
- SAP production planning (PP)
- SAP quality management (QM)
Is SAP a Successfactor
, SAP acquired SuccessFactors for $3.4 billion. The company became an indirectly wholly owned subsidiary and was renamed SAP SuccessFactors. At the time, the acquisition was seen as a major effort by SAP to get further into the fast-emerging market for SaaS business applications.
What is SAP tool used for
SAP is one of the most widely used enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions today, enabling organizations across various industries to optimize critical business functions such as accounting and financials, human capital management, supplier relationship management, enterprise performance management, and many
What is SAP MM module
SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module of the SAP ERP software package from SAP AG that is used for Procurement Handling and Inventory Management. SAP Materials management covers all tasks within the supply chain, including consumption-based planning, planning, vendor evaluation and invoice verification.
What is NetWeaver in SAP basis
SAP NetWeaver is a technology platform that allows organizations to integrate data, business processes, elements and more from a variety of sources into unified SAP environments. SAP NetWeaver forms the technical foundation for a large number of SAP application landscapes.
What is the SAP basis
SAP Basis is the technical foundation that enables SAP applications to function. It consists of middleware programs and tools that support the interoperability and portability of SAP applications across systems and databases.
What type of platform is SAP
Which SAP course is best
Top 5 highest paying SAP modules
- SAP S/4HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance)
- SAP ECC FI (Financial Accounting)
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- SAP HCM (Human Capital Management)
- SAP BI (Business Intelligence)
What is the difference between QuickBooks and SAP
While QuickBooks bolts on functionality that extends the software beyond accounting, SAP Business One is built around a total business solution.
|QuickBooks||SAP Business One|
|Suitable for small business volume||Scalable to any transaction volume|
|General accounting solution||Industry-specific solutions|
What is a product in SAP PI
A product is a unit that is delivered, visible to the customer, and is installable and renewable. In an SAP environment, a product corresponds to an SAP technical component. Product version. A particular version of a product. Software component.
What is the difference between ALV list and ALV grid
d) ALV LIST is Display Only. ALV Grid Can Be made EDITABLE for entry purpose. e) In alv grid, these options are possible, but not in alv list.
What is basic list and secondary list in SAP ABAP
Basic list would be the primary(first) list generated by a report program. The secondary list is the list generated by drilling down on an object on the primary list.Oct 19, 2005
What is ALV list in SAP
The SAP List Viewer (ALV) is an integrated element of the ABAP Objects programming environment . It allows application developers to quickly implement the display of structured datasets by providing three different ALV tools, one each for the display of: Simple and two-dimensional tables.
What are some of the features available SAP List Viewer with integrated data access
SAP List Viewer with Integrated Data Access (ALV with IDA)
- SAP List Viewer with Integrated Data Access (ALV with IDA).
- Example#1: Display Sales Order Details.
- Example#2: Apply Filtering.
- Example#3: ALV Display Setting.
- Example#4: Event Handling.
- Example#5: Calculation Fields.
How do you create a list in SAP ABAP
Under ABAP System, choose No Entries next to Transport Objects.
Creating Object Lists
- For a selection of packages (collections) and object types.
- For one or more transport requests, whereby it is possible to specify a generic selection of transport requests, such as all Workbench requests released since January 2007.