What part of speech is emanate
emanatio, emanatio (used without object), verb.
What does Epithalamic mean
Epithalamium is defined as a song or poem written in a couples honor.
What is a sentence for rapacious
However cruel and rapacious the Vikings may have been, the work of disorder and ruin was not entirely theirs. His rapacious hunger increased as his fangs started to descend. However, she appears to have been passionate, exceedingly rapacious, and always mindful of her own interests.
What is a sentence for formidable
Josh was no stranger to a fistfight and was thought by many to be a formidable opponent. The girls had a great deal of respect for their formidable grandfather. He does have a formidable temper, you know. Two formidable men stood on either side.
How do you use trepidation in a sentence
Trepidation sentence example
- But even then, there was a lot of trepidation hidden beneath the smiles.
- I followed instructions and closed the door behind me with great trepidation.
- She was reluctant to speak for fear that a tremor in her voice would reveal her anxiety.
How do you use envisage in a sentence
Imagine doing something I dont see her handling this job well, and I dont see myself working with him again. it is anticipated that the talks will happen in the spring.
How do you use veneer in a sentence
Veneer in a Sentence 🔉
- The actress was furious on the inside even as she gave the photographers a warm smile.
- Marcia tries to sabotage everyone at the office while maintaining an air of friendliness.
What is a sentence for embassy
The American Embassy has already voiced its displeasure. The embassy will continue talks with the Chinese government. The embassy was shot at. Protesters and police engaged in physical altercations outside the embassy.
What is a sentence for emancipate
At the age of 15, a New York court granted Drew the right to emancipate herself from her mothers care, in accordance with the General Assemblys authority under the 1820 Constitution.
How do you use facade in a sentence
Façade sentence example
- A massive tower with four stories is situated on either side of the facade.
- She was enraged by his apparent disinterest.
- Adrienne was troubled by the entire facade.
- A heart that is ready to break beats beneath that façade of indifference.
How do you use phenomenon in a sentence
The insect displayed the long-lived luminescence phenomenon; in the early 1980s, US doctors started to notice a strange phenomenon; there was a phenomenon to suggest ways in which they could investigate the activities that were taking place.
Can emanate be an adjective
Emanative, nounemanative, nounemanatitory [em-uh-nuh-tawr-ee], adjectivere-emanative, verb (used without object), re-emanating.
What is emanate
Transitive verb: emit she seems to emanate a sense of calm. Definition of emanate intransitive verb.: to come out from a source a sweet scent emanating from the blossoms.
How do you use emanate
Emanate sentence example
- She seemed to radiate joy.
- Currently, the EU is responsible for about half of the regulations that have a significant effect on business.
- Each has some truth to it, but they all come from our own cultural programming.
Can a sound emanate
If you hear spooky sounds coming from the closet, dont open the door! The word emanate comes from the Latin emanare, which means “to flow out.” Things that emanate come from somewhere, like the sound of laughter that comes from your sisters room during her slumber party.
What is the past tense of emanate
emanate Definitions and Synonyms
Can you smell emanate
The perfume can continuously and slowly emanate the aroma, which can dispel a peculiar smell inside the electronic cigarette pack. I smell a strong human odor emanating from your body. Its possible that the smell came from them in the form of a sort of magical potpourri of dried plants.
Does light emanate
When you spread happiness to everyone you meet, this is an example of when happiness is emanating from you. This is similar to when a lamp shines its light on a room, which is an example of when the light is emanating from the lamp.