What is the difference between Fiori catalog and group
You cannot change the catalog by using the SAP Fiori launchpad designer. A group is a subset of apps from one or more catalogs. Which tiles are displayed on a user's entry page depends on the groups assigned to the user's role.
How do I create a catalog in Fiori app
- Click on Create Catalog add icon on the left panel.
- A Create Catalog dialog box appears.
- Choose Standard. Enter Title and ID.
- Choose Save. A new catalog will be created with specified title without any app launcher tiles appears in the left panel.
How do I assign a business catalog in SAP Fiori
- Log on to the SAP Fiori launchpad.
- Choose the Maintain Business Users tile (F1303).
- Select the business user you want to assign to the business role. If necessary, create a new business user in advance.
- Choose Edit Add Business Roles. , and select the corresponding business role.
- Choose OK.
- Save your changes.
How do I make my own Fiori tiles
- Log on to the SAP Fiori launchpad in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system.
- Choose Custom Tiles.
- To create a new custom tile, choose New.
- In the Create Tile dialog box, enter a title and an ID.
- Choose Create.
- Save your changes.
- To determine where the new tile will be displayed, choose Assign Catalogs.
- Choose Add.
What is the difference between technical catalog and business catalog
Technical catalogs are not intended to be assigned directly to users. Business catalogs contain a sample collection of target mappings and app launcher tiles relevant for a business role. The content of the business catalog is a subset of the content of the technical catalog.
How do you add a catalog to a role
- In Role Maintenance (transaction PFCG), provide the role name and choose Change.
- Choose the Menu tab.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Fiori Launchpad Catalogs as catalog provider.
- Depending on your scenario, proceed as follows:
- Enter a catalog ID.
How do I copy a Fiori group
You can copy a catalog as follows:
- Launch the SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer in configuration scope or customizing scope.
- Drag and drop the catalog from the left-hand side panel into the copy zone (blue in color). A Copy Catalog dialog box appears.
- Enter title and ID for the new catalog and choose Copy.
How do I set up SAP Fiori launchpad
Steps of Configuration:
-  Create Semantic Object in SAP Fiori Server (Front-end) server.
-  Create Launchpad Role in SAP Fiori Server (Front-end) server.
-  Create Business Catalog.
-  Create Business Group.
-  Create App's PFCG Role in SAP Fiori Server (Front-end) server.
How do I find my Fiori Catalogue
How to Find all the SAP Fiori Catalogs that are created for a Particular Transaction Code in SAP S/4 HANA?
- Go to SE16–>SUI_TM_MM_APP.
- Select APP_TYPE as T and Provide TCODE for which you are searching FIORI Catalogs for. In this case it is ME22N.. Execute.
- Below is the List.
How can you use tile groups to personalize the SAP Fiori launchpad for a user
Personalize your Fiori Launchpad
- Create your own Catalog.
- Create your own Group.
- Add tiles to your Catalog.
- Add tiles from your Catalog to your Group.
- Add your Catalog and Group to a PFCG navigation role.
- Assign your role to your end-user.
How do I assign a user to Fiori app
- Log on to your front-end system.
- Launch User Maintenance (transaction SU01).
- Enter your user name in the User field and choose Change.
- On the Roles tab, assign the roles SAP_AMR_BCR_AP_ALLOCATOR to your user. Caution.
How do you create a semantic object in Fiori
- Go to customizing (transaction SPRO).
- Choose SAP Reference IMG.
- Go to SAP Customizing Implementation Guide – SAP NetWeaver – UI Technologies – SAP NetWeaver User Interface Services – Define Semantic Objects.
- Click. to open the table for semantic objects.
How do I transport Fiori catalog and group
How to transport Fiori Catalogs? Each and every catalog configurations are stored in a customizing request which can be transported, therefore please click on the settings icon on the top right click the transport request.
How do you add a catalog and group in role
Adding or Removing Tiles or Target Mappings. Create a custom group and assign apps from your custom catalog or from the predefined KPI catalog. Create a custom PFCG role and assign catalogs and groups as required. Assign the required PFCG roles (/UI2/SAP_KPIFRW5_TCR_S or custom PFCG role) to the users.
What is a catalog in SAP
A catalog is a grouping of codes that belong together content-wise with which qualitative subjects written in text form can be encrypted in a form that can be processed automatically. You use catalogs in Warranty Processing when you enter items for a version.
What is Fiori launchpad in SAP
SAP Fiori launchpad is a shell that hosts SAP Fiori apps, and provides the apps with services such as navigation, personalization, embedded support, and application configuration. SAP Fiori launchpad is the entry point to SAP Fiori apps on mobile and desktop devices.
What can you do with the SAP Fiori launchpad Content Manager
Complementing the launchpad designer, the launchpad content manager simplifies the creation and adaptation of business catalogs. You can use it both to explore existing content and to create your own catalogs by copying existing ones and adapting them to your needs.
How do I create a catalog and group in Fiori
Fiori Catalog & Business Group Creation
- Need to Create Catalog & Business Group.
- Click on Add / Create button.
- Click Save.
- We can use Standard SAP Catalogs which is will full fill our requirement, once you select catalog its tiles / Applications will be displayed on right side.