What are the prerequisites to configure the analytical apps
6.2 Implementation Prerequisites
- The ABAP front-end server should have the KPI framework installed.
- Install SAP Gateway on the ABAP front-end server and enable the KPI framework on the HANA server.
- Install the main UI elements.
- Install Smart Business for CRM 1.0 and the other SAP Smart Business products on the ABAP front-end server.
How do you activate Fiori tiles
To activate all necessary Fiori apps based on chosen SAP Fiori Business roles and their artifacts, such as OData services, SICF nodes, and business roles, use the Task Manager transaction for SAP Fiori content activation task list run. It will even create a test user for us.Mar 1, 2021
Is SAP Web dispatcher required for Fiori
In order to distribute and route network calls to the appropriate systems, the SAP Web Dispatcher is required. It should only forward requests to services in the internet communication manager that are required to run SAP Fiori apps.Dec 15, 2017
Which tool is used to modify the backend data for analytical app
KPI Modeler is a tool for modeling KPI and report tiles for Fiori Launchpad monitoring of business data. You can define KPIs and reports to which you can apply various calculations, and it allows you to make adjustments in response to shifting market conditions.
How do I download Fiori apps library
SAP Fiori: Tips: Download list of all Fiori Apps in Excel format from Reference Library
- How to Download the Complete List of Fiori Apps:
- Step 1- Open SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library & Click on All Apps.
- Step 2: From the bottom of the screen, select List View.
What does the SAP Fiori Rule 1 1 3 mean
Each screen should be designed with a single user (or role), a single task that this user wants to accomplish, and a maximum of three levels of navigation to carry out this task, according to the design principle known as 1-1-3 (“one one three”), which is promoted by SAP.Oct 30, 2013
What is an analytics application tool and how is it used
Analytical apps are ready-to-use BI tools that provide a logical and contextual view of the data that business employees work with. They are designed as standalone applications or embedded analytics to simplify access and understanding of data for all users regardless of their expertise.
How do I set up analytical Fiori apps
Now, let's see the steps to follow to create a new KPI Report for any of your business processes.
- KPI Modeller Tiles can be found when you open your Fiori Launchpad.
- To create a KPI, click the tile.
- Enter the Title, Description, and Goal Type, selecting either Maximizing, Minimizing, or Range.
What are the main principles of SAP Fiori
The role-based, adaptive, simple, coherent, and delightful SAP Fiori user experience is the foundation of the design philosophy.
Which app types need SAP HANA as system database
Transactional apps work with any database, whereas fact sheet and analytical apps need SAP HANA as the database. There are three different types of SAP Fiori apps: transactional, fact sheet, and analytical.
How do you add tiles to Fiori launchpad
- Log in to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system and visit the SAP Fiori launchpad.
- Select Custom Tiles from the Extensibility tile group.
- Select New to start a new custom tile.
- Enter a title and an ID in the Create Tile dialog box.
- Select Create.
- Save your alterations.
How do I make static tiles in my Fiori launchpad
Select the type of tile to be created, enter the details, and click the save icon in the tile tab after clicking the “' sign and selecting a static tile.
How do you make tiles in FLP
Go to FLP content area, select group under which tile is added, and you should see the Tile.
Creating Tile in Launchpad Designer:
- Click on + Sign on left bottom of below screen.
- Fill the required details on the pop up “Create Catalog” & press save.
- A catalog is made.
- We must now create a Tile within this catalog.
What is the function of SAP Web dispatcher in SAP Fiori architecture
The SAP Web dispatcher, which manages all web browser requests from end users via mobile devices or laptops, is the first point of contact for end users in the SAP Fiori architecture.
What is the use of SAP Web dispatcher
The Web Dispatcher can function as a load balancer for incoming requests that are distributed among all available application servers, and it is the point of entry for all external HTTP requests as well as the interface between all HTTP clients and the SAP system.
What are the activities in SAP Fiori administration
Standard SAP Fiori apps include those for applying for leaves of absence, filling out time sheets, creating sales orders, making changes to existing orders, tracking sales orders, tracking purchase orders, approving or rejecting purchase orders, and more.
How can I tell if SAP Web dispatcher is running
Monitoring the SAP Web Dispatcher
- The command line program icmon or a web browser can both be used to monitor the SAP Web Dispatcher.
- As an alternative, you can use the command-line tool icmon to monitor the SAP Web Dispatcher.
- Only the same host on which the Web dispatcher is running may be administered with icmon.
What is Fiori launchpad in SAP
The SAP Fiori launchpad is the entry point to SAP Fiori apps on mobile and desktop devices. It is a shell that hosts SAP Fiori apps and offers the apps services like navigation, personalization, embedded support, and application configuration.